Investing in real estate in Hungary and in Budapest in particular, shows the highest 12-month residential property price growth in Europe and therefore is one of the top countries for such investments in Europe. Foreign investors from all over the world understand the potential that lies in the Hungarian capital and the figures speak for themselves.
- Properties value increases by 12% -18% per year thanks to the Hungarian government providing support to foreign investors
- A stable rental market that presents an attractive rental rate of 7% -12% of the value of the property.
- Unique state of high demand versus limited supply.
- The purchasing power of the Hungarian citizen is at a historic low.
- Significant price ranges and costs of about 50% of the value of assets in the Israeli periphery.
- Attractive financing options of up to 60% (and more) of the transaction value.
Conductor location – Hungary and Budapest
Hungary is located in the heart of Europe and has a population of over 10 million. The state capital, Budapest, is the country's economic, cultural, spiritual and business center. Budapest is among the six largest EU cities to which Hungary joined in 2007. This beautiful and exciting city also known as the "Paris of Eastern Europe" is located on the banks of the famous Danube River that crosses it between two parts – Buda and Pest. About 25% of the country's residents live in Budapest and its suburbs. The city's leading educational institutions operate on the continent, including several prestigious universities.